Friday, February 3, 2012

What I have been up to...



Painting on the new deck, my dream studio with natural bright light from all angles, nestled in the woods. I am working on a special new watercolor, the final piece to appear in my first BOOK.


Using acrylic paint to decorate Bolete mushrooms on a sign going up at the Fungus Foray and Mushroom Exposition in downtown Nevada City.


Mushroom Exposition at the Miners Foundry! You can see the poster I designed for the event up on the projection screen.


Painting mushrooms. I did three separate watercolor studies, and sold all three the same day!


Here I am displaying a variety of prints, postcards, greeting cards, amigurumi's and hats all made by me. I'm standing next to Bill. He is a huge fan of my work, and is a very good friend!


A commissioned portrait of a beloved lost friend.


Practicing violin and posing for a photo.


Ahhh yes, back inside the fishbowl, or as Sam calls it, "the incubator"

No comments: