Thursday, November 19, 2009

Greatest discovery this year...

Phantasmaphile, my absolute favorite blogger has been one of my daily internet haunts for over a year now. She has opened my eyes and inspired me by sharing her love for art, mythology and psychology. It has been one of those strange instances where you have many parallel interests with someone, but I am sure I am not alone saying so about this writer. I wanted to touch on a few gems that I found irresistable and inevitably inspiring.

Myth and Psychology: Joseph Campbell



Magical author: Trinie Dalton



Bad-ass female surrealist Remedios Varo



Subconcious expert and Portland artist Theo Ellsworth,


I was fortunate enough to receive a little spotlight for my paintings on phantasmaphile earlier this year.
That was a good day...

No comments: